The Binary Options Provider
OptionFair is an innovative binary options trading platform provider operated by B.O. TradeFinancials, a company located in the Republic of Cyprus and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission: License Number 216/13
More details about our regulation are available here.
OptionFair’s Trading Philosophy
OptionFair is dedicated to one primary goal: providing traders with the ability to trade by investing in a variety of assets. Binary options trading on OptionFair is suitable for all traders with a user-friendly trading platform that is not only easy-to-use but is also quick and fun.
OptionFair’s services have been designed with the following trader goals and values in mind:
- Maximum Payout Possibilities: Market leading returns of up to 91% are possible.
- 60-second trading: Provides traders with the chance to quite literally, ‘make the most of their time,’ with options expiring in only one-minute.
- Fairness and Transparency: Ability to choose either sides of a single option to ensure guaranteed fairness in pricing with no spreads, fees or commissions.
- Freedom of Choice: Traders are given the option to close out trades prior to scheduled expiry to limit risk or secure profit.
- Enjoyable Trading: Straightforward and intuitive platform provides a comfortable trading experience.
- Segregated funds: Traders’ accounts funds are safely in a segregated account.
OptionFair’s Trading Platform
The OptionFair trading platform is backed by OptionFair’s sister company TechFinancials, and has been developed to provide the finest Binary Options trading interface. The platform itself offers the widest possible range of financial instruments and assets. The TechFinancials team has developed a series of advanced pricing algorithms, providing the technology to power an unparalleled range of financial instruments.
OptionFair’s Facilities & Staff
B.O. TradeFinancials is owned and managed by an experienced and knowledgeable team of finance professionals who have specialized in online trading with binary options, commodities, stocks, indices and forex.